The Society of Neuro Vascular Interventions (SNVI) welcomes you to our Annual Meeting in Ahmadabad, Gujarat from 15 to 17 June 2018!
We recruited local, regional, and internationally renowned vascular neurologists, neurointensivists, neuroradiologists, and neurosurgeons to provide a multidisciplinary perspective of our practice. We have an outstanding program this year and our objectives are: –
- Apply the results from important clinical trials and evidence-based medicine to guide management of patients with cerebral aneurysms, arteriovenous malformations, acute stroke, cerebrovascular ischemic and hemorrhagic disease
- Incorporate new interventional technologies and techniques into the care of patients with complex cerebrovascular disease
- Integrate advances in diagnostic evaluation and therapeutics to patients with carotid, vertebral, intracranial and spinal arterial disease
- Implement appropriate pharmacologic management in the care of patients undergoing diagnostic angiography and interventional therapies before, during, and after catheterization
- Improve safety and workflow in the angiography suite sharing knowledge between physicians, technicians and nurses
The overall goal of this activity is to improve competence and performance of our target audience by delivering cutting-edge educational content that showcases the latest advances in current therapies and clinical research. We hope that our longstanding commitment to lifesaving innovation will translate into improved patient care.
We look forward to a wonderful time learning, networking, and having fun with all of you in Ahmedabad!